This morning my Mom reminded me of this classic, by Sylvester, from my childhood. I just got my life as I plan for my very busy week and it made me understand somethings about myself.
1. Being brown and queer was celebrated in my house
2. Good music filled my home
3. House music was instilled in me like going to school & fighting the powers that be!
4. No wonder why I am so damn FABULOUS!
5. I know random Queer Facts like: Sylvester was in the Cockettes, a queer arts collective in San Fran. Check the doc about them!
What makes you feel mighty real!